Active Listening Skills
Duration : 1 day
As workplaces become busier, and organizational change becomes the norm, the art of effective listening becomes all the more valuable. Good listeners find themselves involved in interesting work, healthy working relationships and long term career success. This is no coincidence. Effective listening skills are a large part of personal success in the workplace.
Listening is a foundation skill in this domain and those who develop the skill are able to build relationships, develop networks, gain the trust of their colleagues, lessen stress or conflict and increase productivity.
In this program participants are introduced to strategies and techniques to help them increase their listening skills and become more effective in their work. During the program participants will practice skills that can be applied immediately after the training.
After attending the program, participants can achieve the important objectives as follows:
- Listen to others empathically
- Be able to use active listening skills to achieve personal and organizational success
- Improve working and personal relationships
- Model proactive listening skills for others to emulate
- Understand your old listening tendencies and implement more effective active listening patterns
Who Should Attend
This course is targeted at
- Middle managers and
- Senior managers
seeking to take their communication skills to the next level by developing Listening Skills techniques and strategies