Management Development Program
Management Development workshops are designed to help managers to gain essential tools, explore best practices and leverage skill building opportunities that strengthen team performance through clear goal setting, effective communication, practical decision making, understanding key human resource policies, effectively partnering with others, measuring performance and providing staff coaching and feedback.
The following model summarizes target classroom training workshops featured in the Management Development Program (MDP).
- Establish greater personal self-awareness
- Gain practical management tools and techniques
- Build and enhance key skills in managing staff
- Share best practices with colleagues
Who Should Attend
Individuals in leadership roles who want to increase their effectiveness:
- People managers
- Project Managers & supervisors
- Human Resources Professionals.