Duration : 1 day
If not managed properly, interpersonal issues and conflicts within a team can derail the best laid plans. In this training course you will learn how to resolve the most problematic situations using a variety of approaches and proven techniques. You will identify your preferred conflict resolution style and learn how to adapt it to tackle the situation you face. You will also learn about influencing skills and the bases of power, how to apply them and when.
In this training course you will be equipped with the ability to diﬀuse conflicts and use them as a platform for positive change.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Define and understand the different sources of conflict
- Identify personal conflict resolution styles
- Apply influencing skills and explore relationships with others
- Manage conflict in teams and engage in effective team problem solving
- Use the different bases of power and change them according to the situation
- Practice different strategies of winning the hearts and minds of people
Who Should Attend
This course is targeted at Business professionals who want to expand their conflict resolution skills, understand their own emotions and behaviors, and find productive ways to manage conflict with influence, even when authority is lacking.