Duration : 2 days
Some believe that successfully navigating relationships is an inherent quality that can’t be learned—but this is not true. Developing your interpersonal skills increases your self-awareness and strengthens your ability to better understand others. Gain a better understanding of your communication style and how it differs from others, and learn to use that understanding to communicate effectively—verbally and nonverbally.
Our Interpersonal Skills training course is designed for managers and staff who wish to increase their self-awareness and improve the way they relate to others in order to work more effectively and to sustain high quality working relationships.
After attending the program, participants can achieve the important objectives as follows:
- Use self-assessments to increase understanding of yourself and the perspectives of others
- Apply positive and productive communication techniques to various types of interactions by receiving feedback from others
- Create supportive workplace relationships by treating others with respect, trust, and dignity
- Use strategies to successfully overcome difficult situations and restore confidence in relationships
- Make best use of body language, listening and oral communication
Who Should Attend
This course is targeted at
- Middle managers and
- Senior managers
whose success at work depends on good relations with their colleagues, customers and clients.