Duration : 2 days
Leading is something that you do with people, not to them. All of us agree that leadership is a skill and needs to be used effectively. That is indeed, a big challenge. In order to have business accomplishment, organizations need strong, yet flexible, leadership. Organizations need leadership principles that are understood and practiced by every member of the organization. And they need an individualized and flexible approach to developing people.
- Diagnose the development levels of their employees and choose the appropriate leadership style
- Increase the frequency and quality feedback about performance and development between themselves and their direct reports
- Establish communication model across the organization levels to support cultural change and move toward a high performance organization
- Become dynamic and effective leader
- Increase individual and organizational accountability by linking goals and planned intentions to a smart action plan
Who Should Attend
Individuals in leadership roles who want to increase their effectiveness:
- People managers
- Project Managers & supervisors
- Human Resources Professionals.