Key Accounts Management
Duration : 2 days
Customers are important, but they are not Equally important. Customers have a range of different needs and are often faced with an overwhelming choice of similar suppliers. Conversely, organisations have very finite resources with which to serve and service these customers. Finding the correct strategy for each and aligning strategy, tactics and resources accordingly is at the heart of Key Account Management.
Key Account Managers must do more than provide good service.
They must establish regular communication with those who make executive decisions, as well as the people who use what is sold. They must become part of the customers success. Our Key Account Management Training course provides reliable methods for elevating standing, strengthening relationships, and maximizing sales.
After attending the program, participants can achieve the important objectives as follows:
- Extend understanding of the customer’s business.
- Establish trusted advisor status with customer executives.
- Understand customer politics and organisational dynamics.
- Learn to predict organisational change.
- Establish or develop strategic partner status.
- Increase certainty and forecast accuracy.
- Maximise share of mind, sales revenue, and profit
- Anticipate and counter the efforts of competitors.
- Reduce sales cycle times
Who Should Attend
- New Business Development Professionals
- Key Account Managers, Global Account Managers, Strategic Account Managers, and Major Account Managers
- All those on the Key Account Support Team
- Senior Sales Staff and Account Managers with an interest in Key Account Management