Team Bonding (OBT)
Duration : 2 days
If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far go together.
The Team building and Team Bonding activities help facilitate long term team cohesion through fostering genuine connections, deeper discussions and understanding.
Through Team building training, teams get to build skills like communication, planning, problem-solving and conflict resolution.
Participants are asked to reflect about the behavior implications of these activities back at their workplace and encouraged to generalise on the similarities and make course corrections or bring change
Why OBT …
- Enables greater flexibility
- Helps people become more positive
- Tags the concerned as ‘Dependable’
- Improves and streamlines the overall thought process of the employees
- Greatly assist the employees in displaying their best behavioral skills
- Also helps participants to realize their unexplored potential and talent.
Who Should Attend
For anyone who wants to improve their overall effectiveness at work by enhancing relationships, increasing confidence and managing stress.