Duration : 1 day
Business etiquette is a set of standards for behaviour and interaction between individuals whereby everyone is treated respectfully with appropriate behaviour & courtesy.
Etiquette is an element of Image and is of paramount importance professionally, as it sets a positive and successful environment for the business clients. Just as the company maintains its brand Image by following a set of quality procedures and principles, displaying of proper & professional etiquette on the part of employees ensures that an excellent impression is
created in the minds of the clients which helps in areas like service delivery, customer interactions, marketing & sales and profitability.
Globalisation has also changed the trend of client meetings, business meetings, conferences and networking meets which are now held indoors, outdoors, over brunch, lunch etc. This demands a wholesome knowledge of etiquette on the part of employees to rise to the situation and make a positive impact in all such events.
After attending the program, participants can achieve the important objectives as follows:
- Understand why business etiquette matters and how to improve business etiquette culture
- Understand the three components of business etiquette – appearance, communication, and behaviour
- Know how to make a great first impression and how to dress appropriately
- Understand the art of conversation both in person and on the phone
- Know the right way to behave online in a business context
- Explore the business etiquette of different cultures and countries
Who Should Attend
Anyone who wants to take their professional career to new heights.