Supervisor Development Program
Duration : 2 days
Supervisors are the link between management and employees. For this reason, the supervisor’s proficiency in both technical and leadership skills is important for success. Effective supervisors increase employee motivation, communicate expectations, and ultimately increase organizational performance.
Investing in supervisory learning and development will save money in the future and improve work quality, professional development and job satisfaction throughout all levels of the workforce.
This program is designed for supervisors, those aspiring to be supervisors or anyone interested in learning more about supervision. The Supervisory Development Program (SDP) provides participants with the proven fundamental skills necessary to become an effective and successful supervisor.
After attending the program, participants can achieve the important objectives as follows:
- Prioritise work and managing their time effectively
- Maintain an organised system to monitor own progress to ensure successful completion of projects/assignments in accordance with given plans
- Build commitment in others for their individual/team objectives
- Hold others accountable for their individual results
- Consistently behave in line with own expressed values and principles
- Communicate effectively
- Manage team performance
Who Should Attend
The program is designed for the newly promoted Supervisor’s or aspiring to become supervisors.