Duration : 1 day
Teams accomplish most of the important work in organizations today. But teams are made up of people, with different personalities, motivations and expectations. These differences can result in:
- Lack of alignment with organizational priorities
- Inefficiency and wasted effort
- Poor communication and low trust
Refocus team efforts to create alignment and get the job done.
Most team improvement programs focus on ‘feel good’ activities. Their effects are short-lived because they do not connect with the business issues the teams face.
We focus teams on business outcomes and on creating alignment and the right dynamics to get the job done. Our systemic approach creates sustainable change and will.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Determine appropriate to use the MBTI instrument with teams
- Use personality type data for team analysis
- Explore team strengths and blind spots
- Help leaders and teams work together effectively
- Improve intra- and inter-team communications
- Manage change processes
- Enhance team decision making and problem solving
- Support teams in the formulation and actioning of their learning from team development activities
Who Should Attend
For anyone who wants to improve their overall team effectiveness at work by enhancing relationships, increasing confidence and managing stress.