Consultative Selling Skills
Duration : 2 days
Do your sales Person add value to your client Business ?
Do you have poor WIN ratio ?
Do your sales person failing to turn suspects to prospects ?
If your answer is yes to the above questions This two-day high impact workshop focuses on how a sales person works in partnership with their customers to explore and identify customer issue and needs.
You will learn how to help your customers make an informed decision that not only solves problems but also adds value. You will also understand why customers buy and more importantly why they should buy from you.
This workshop will give you the skills to build a strategy and adapt your sales process and style to support your client’s buying decision. This consultative approach to selling delivers encouraging, mutual, long term benefits.
After attending the program, participants can achieve the important objectives as follows:
- Move towards a consultative and added value selling model to improve results and generate opportunities.
- Develop an awareness of the different Social Styles and develop a strategy to adapt your sales style.
- Identify the root cause of your customer’s problems and offer the ideal solutions.
- Understand the effect of your sale on your customer’s business.
- Link your offer to financial ROI.
- Create a greater commercial awareness of your client.
- Ensure that you understand and deliver both tangible and intangible benefits to your customers.
- Develop the skills and behaviours needed to successfully deliver solutions that win business.
Who Should Attend
- Sales Engineers and Sales Managers
- Business Development Managers
- Sales and Marketing support Team Members